My name is Makenzie Arnold and a fourth year Allied Health major with minors in Nutrition and Psychology at Otterbein University. I am a very involved student on campus. Below is a list of things that I am part of.

• Best of Both Worlds leader
  • Promise House Coordinator
  • Resident Assistant (RA) for student life
  • PR Chair for Mortar Board
  • Mailroom driver
  • Member of Alpha Lambda Delta/Phi Eta Sigma
  • Peer Mentor for Freshman

I am from a small village called Butler Ohio. I went to Clear Fork high school for 9th and 10th grade for academics and sports. During my 10th grade year I decided to apply to a career center to further my education in sports medicine and exercise science. I got accepted in to the Knox Country Career Center for their Sports Medicine and Exercise Science program for my 11th and 12th grade years of high school. I attended there for the program and academics but still played sports for my high school (Clear Fork). My program instructor Mrs. Edinger told me to come to Otterbein because she knew the class sizes are small. Having a small college means a lot to me because I have always been in a small school. Having that one on one with teachers/ professors is a big thing for me.

Aside from school I love running and spending time with my family the most. At home I have 3 brothers, 6 sisters, and a dog named Atlas. My favorite thing to do when I am home is to spend time with my family and friends. I also love going on adventures with Atlas to State or dog parks.