I'm Brandy Stiverson, 2015 alumna of Otterbein University, with a BA in Organizational Communication and Spanish and Latin American Studies, and this is my portfolio! I'm originally from Logan, Ohio, and I graduated from Logan High School in 2011. At Otterbein, I participated in the Honors Program, Alpha Lambda Delta/Phi Eta Sigma Honor Society, Phi Sigma Iota National Foreign Language Honor Society, Torch and Key Honorary Society, Lambda Pi Eta Commnication Honor Society, and I was also an eight time member of the Otterbein University Dean's List. Additonally, I worked as an Otterbein University Ambassador and Student Supervisor for the Otterbein Telefund from February of 2012 to Spring of 2015, and I was also a Peer Mentor for the First Year Experience program from Fall of 2012 to December of 2014.

Currently, I work at Ohio University in the Department of Modern Languages as an Administrative Services Associate.

This Fall, I will be returning to school to receive my Master's of Education in College Student Personnel at Ohio University. I will also be a Graduate Assistant for Student Assistance, Advising, and Teaching in the Allen Student Advising Center. 

Thats just a bit about me. Feel free to get in touch with me using the "Contact Me" section at the top!